SHOWS + EVENTS
- 04/18/14 Kin Folk in Altadena at Coffee Gallery Backstage
- 04/19/14 Tom Corbett in Santa Barbara at Cold Spring Tavern
- 04/19/14 Phil Salazar in Carpinteria at Plaza Playhouse Theater Carpinteria
- 04/25/14 Tom Corbett & Eric Hershkowitz in Kernville, CA. at Kern River Brewing Company
- 05/18/14 Tom Corbett in Agoura Hills at Topanga Banjo and Fiddle Folk Festival @ Paramount Ranch
Category Archives: News / Blog
Not only is Tom Corbett an awesome musician, he’s environmentally friendly, too.
This is our second collaboration.
From Oasis Catalog
Here’s a link to my performance at the 2011 Kerrville New Folk Festival via mi Amigo Andy Corwin.
Big Fun in Texas.
Tonight I ride
(Round Hole RHR 51263)
* * * * *
La pochette est trompeuse et pourrait laisser croire à un CD de ballades western.
Mais cet album est d’un style très éclectique. S’il y a bien des ballades western folk,
pour lesquelles Tom manifeste un… read more
Tonight I Ride
Few musicians can pull off in the studio the kind of live joy this album exudes. You just have to listen to track eight, “Welcome to Tom’s Place,” where all the musicians have first names of Tom. But it’s not just for yuks. The Toms… read more
Big Ol’ Howdy,
Please forgive the shameless huckstering, but I’m very excited to announce the official release of my new CD “Tonight I Ride”. The CD features guest appearances from a cast of fine pickers and singers including Nina Gerber, Herb Pedersen, Bill Bryson, Tom Ball and Kenny Sultan, Tom Rozum, David West, Phil Salazar,Jonathan… read more